The Senckenberg Museum of Natural History provides a unique venue for various occasions. The museum will be pleased to arrange private tours or lectures on request.
The museum includes a “ballroom” which is ideal for lectures, advanced training courses or anniversary celebrations for a total number of 200 guests.
The atria I & II for jubilees, office parties or dinners for up to 600 guests and themed rooms like Geology, Egyptology or Marine Fossils can be integrated into the event. The museum’s facilities are only available for evening events.
Stand-up receptions, dinners, presentations, meetings, lectures christmas parties, etc.
• Theater style seating 200 guests
Atrium I (dinosaurs)
• Gala dinner (round tables for 10) 120 guests
• Gala dinner (banquet tables) 150 guests
• Stand-up reception 300 guests
Atrium II (whales & elephants) – can only be booked together with atrium I
• Gala dinner (round talbes for 10) 160 guests
• Gala dinner (banquet tables) 300 guests
• Stand-up reception (atria I + II) 600 guests
Parking behind the museum (rental fee 150,00 €/30 parking spaces)
possible from 16:00 onwards
• High voltage current source
• Lighting & sound equipment must be rented separately
• 1.5 km from the central train station
• 15 km from the airport
• 1 km from Frankfurt Messe